!לשנה טובה תיכתבו ותחתמו
We look forward to meaningful & inspiring High Holidays, and wish everyone a most wonderful coming year. Please see a full schedule of the services below.
We are blessed to be able to conduct the High Holidays services at our newly expanded and beautifully renovated synagogue facility. We are again privileged to have accomplished Hazzan and Torah scholar, Rabbi Moshe Cremisi of Jerusalem (Israel’s Sephardic Chief Rabbis’ Hazzan) as our cantor, and are confident that his sweet, inspiring voice will help us have uplifting Tefilot.
Although there has been much improvement since the beginning of the COVID outbreak, the situation is still evolving and unfortunately remains unpredictable. As such, your understanding and cooperation is vital in allowing the congregation to have safe, smooth and meaningful services. Please take note of the following important items:
- Due to both health and safety reasons, we can NOT accommodate walk-ins for High Holidays services. You need to reserve your seats by clicking HERE or bringing a check or cash to our Gabbay, Michael Genish. Your received payment will serve as your seating confirmation. Due to the limited number of available seats, anyone interested in participating is encouraged to reserve ASAP. The proceeds go towards covering the synagogue’s heavy expenses during this season. As such, the seating fees are NOT refundable for any reason.
- After much discussion with medical experts and local rabbinic leaders, we have determined that at this time we do not need to require masks and distancing at our synagogue. However, those who are not vaccinated, as well as the immuno-compromised, are urged to wear masks, at least while in the sanctuary. Additionally, anyone with COVID symptoms and anyone exposed to a positive-tested person, should NOT enter the synagogue until fully cleared by a proper medical expert. Please note that these guidelines may change at any time, based upon changes in the environment or advice we continue to seek.
- Men, women and older children (able to maintain decorum in the sanctuary) are welcome to register and participate in the Tefilot. Younger children are welcome to our special children’s program, which is offered concurrent with the morning services on Rosh Hashana and Kippur. To inquire about the kids program, please reach Ruckie Sionit HERE.
- There will be no Kiddush or meals on either day of Rosh Hashana. There will be an elaborate Kiddush (not a sit-down lunch) on Shabbat Shuva.
- To accommodate those unable to attend the services indoors, there will be a second Shofar blowing on both days of Rosh Hashana outside the building after the services (at approx. 1:00pm).
Etrog & Lulav!
Once again, we will be offering top-notch Arba’at haMinin (Etrog, Lulav etc) for sale for Sukkot. There are a variety of quality levels available, and each set is examined by Rabbi Sionit for both kashrut and hiddur (beauty). To order, please click HERE.
Time to Obtain or Renew You Membership!
Everyone is highly encouraged to obtain or renew synagogue membership. Among other benefits, members are entitled to discounts on High Holidays seats and year-round events. Please note the difference in the seat fees for members, associate members, and non-members in the table below. In addition to the benefits you can gain by becoming members, this is also a significant way you can help the synagogue keep up with its growing ongoing expenses. To take advantage of this opportunity, please click HERE.